• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Nina Dobrev

Nina Dobrev is the lead actress in the CW supernatural show The Vampire Diaries. She is of Canadian-Bulgarian descent. Prior to the previously mentioned show, she starred in several tv movies and in Degrassi. She is an actress, dancer and also an Olympic skater.

I think she looks naturally gorgeous. I have seen pictures of her without makeup and she looks beautiful. She looks super young in a picture with Selena and Taylor Swift, that she looks like she is the youngest there. Do you like her beauty too?

Last edited:

dyanmarie25

Nina Dobrev is really very pretty. The first time I have seen her on the show, The Vampire Diaries, I thought she was Victoria Justice because they kind of look like each other, right? Anyway, it's too bad Ian Somerhalder let this woman go. I mean, come on, are you blind?

Nina Dobrev is really very pretty. The first time I have seen her on the show, The Vampire Diaries, I thought she was Victoria Justice because they kind of look like each other, right? Anyway, it's too bad Ian Somerhalder let this woman go. I mean, come on, are you blind?
Yes they look alike, they could be mistaken for sisters lol! My sister told me that this girl from Nick looks like our ultimate crush which is Nina. So she showed me a picture of Victoria Justice and yeah the resemblance is uncanny.

Do not remind me about Ian and Nina lol! I am still not over him marrying Nikki Reef. Just kidding, if they are happy, they are happy. I just really thought Ian and Nina would be the ones getting married. But I think Nina is at such a young age where her dreams are just being fulfilled and she somehow does not want to marry yet.

kaian

I am not able to tell really where her roots are from although the OP mentioned about it. I think that for me gives her some sort of mystery and makes her more interesting and appealing. She can sport different looks but I prefer her without make up. She is hot I must say

pwarbi

There aren't many actresses that are naturally pretty, but I think Nina is definitely one of them. You get the impression that she'd look exactly the same on a movie as what she would doing the shopping at the corner store.

At the moment she isn't that famous so hopefully she'll stay the way she is and not let fame and fortune ruin her.

I have to agree that she is very pretty. Ever since I saw her on Degrassi I have always thought that she was very pretty. I mean like you said, even without makeup she is very pretty. Naturl beauty is very hard to come by.

I am not able to tell really where her roots are from although the OP mentioned about it. I think that for me gives her some sort of mystery and makes her more interesting and appealing. She can sport different looks but I prefer her without make up. She is hot I must say
That is actually what I love about her. She can be glamorous, sporty or casual and look amazing in all of them. She also has a lot of talents aside from acting. She can dance really well, I have seen videos of her dancing. This one video, she and her friend are dancing just for fun at a football game (I cannot remember exactly what game lol) and she looks so hot dancing. She can also figure skate and not just for fun but even joined the Olympics. Ah this girl is just gorgeous and talented!

kaian

For me a hip defines a girl. Other girls have straight and slender body from their waist down but I prefer the hips such as Nina's. Nina has those womanly hips with nice curves despite her lean figure. Some girls tend to lose them when they trim down their size. I guess it is in the genes right?

For me a hip defines a girl. Other girls have straight and slender body from their waist down but I prefer the hips such as Nina's. Nina has those womanly hips with nice curves despite her lean figure. Some girls tend to lose them when they trim down their size. I guess it is in the genes right?
Yes some women have a straight body type. Nina has curves even though she is lean. I guess genes has a lot to do with it. But I also noticed that dancers have great hips and also booties lol. That might also have an effect since they are always shaking their hips or something like that. And Nina is a dancer so that might be it.

watsadamen

Nina Dobrev is very pretty. For me, her smile is contagious. When you look at her smile, it makes you want to smile, too. She is sexy in a way that she is fit and sporty. I am worried though that she is no longer on the TV series The Vampire Diaries. She was great on the show. She played multiple characters very well. Why do they have to axe her? I just hope she can find another TV project so I can watch her more often.

Nina Dobrev is very pretty. For me, her smile is contagious. When you look at her smile, it makes you want to smile, too. She is sexy in a way that she is fit and sporty. I am worried though that she is no longer on the TV series The Vampire Diaries. She was great on the show. She played multiple characters very well. Why do they have to axe her? I just hope she can find another TV project so I can watch her more often.
I love what you said about her smile! I think it's her eyes that make her smile pop more. Yes, she is very fit and sporty. This girl has it all! Anyway, I think she voluntarily left the show. She is taking a break from showbiz for a while. She also said that her vision for Elena is only up to six seasons and so she has to let go and move on to other projects now. But as of the moment, she is not in any projects yet. I do hope to see her in a series soon! She is a great actress and it would be a shame if The Vampire Diaries will be her last show.

Greedo

I couldn't really get into Vampire Diaries but she's stunningly beautiful. Wow, her whole look is just so on point. She conveys just the right hint of sexiness with that innocent look. Great topic @briannagodess ! :)

Oh, and she totally rocks the bikini. I mean, come on! :D