• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ronda Rousey vs Hailey Clauson

GentB15

I don't know Haileys background but I don't think she would decapitate me for an ill-interpreted comment.

dyanmarie25

I find Hailey Clauson more attractive than Ronda Rousey. I really love her gorgeous eyes, and her hair is amazing too.

hg088

Bias aside, Hailey. But I love ronda, i think she's a very underrated intelligence and beauty too. She's also kind of a geek like me and a pokenerd. Ronda it is!

kaian

I want to see more photos of Ronda Rousey as she appears to be a bit "thick" on this photo. I do not have anything against thick girls but I think I like those body types like Hailey Clauson. Given that criterion alone, my clear winner on this battle is Hailey. I love her face, body and attitude on the photo.

I will pick Hailey in this round. I mean, just look...

Uhm, isn't that enough to entice you? Lol. She has those captivating eyes, a killer body and a smile that gets to you. I think Ronda is gorgeous as well but in a different way, she's more fierce and has stronger features. Hailey wins this round for me because she's feminine but fierce. I think she knows how to play her angles and her body as well.