• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ronda Rousey

Jdg3536

I've always found her to be incredibly attractive. I've never found her to be particularly manly, and I've never understood people who call her manly. Neither her face or body come across as manly to me. She has an athletic body but it's not overtly muscular. I'm not a big fan of muscle, but to me she just comes across as "fit" instead of "manly." Her face isn't the most beautiful I've ever seen but it's definitely attractive.

Vinaya

Yes, she is not the most beautiful woman on earth, however, she is definitely a charmer. She has a good body, nice personality and her face is certainly not bad either. Even though she is an athlete, she does not appear manly to me. She is definitely a sexy woman.

PsychAL

She isn't afraid to show off her entire body, especially when going topless. After all, she isn't made into a UFC champion for nothing. To me, she may look a bit tomboyish because of her muscles as well as her body tone. But given her athleticism, it is already a given why she would maintain a physique like what she is maintaining right now.

TheMeasuringStick

It's sometimes strange to see how other people see different things to us when looking at the same people. I'd consider Ronda Rousey to have a very soft, feminine body considering that she's a professional fighter, I'd definitely fantasise about holding her, running my hands around her curves, rather than having her hold me.

John Snort

I wouldn't say Rhonda Rousey is all that pretty. As others have pointed out, she looks kind of masculine and has been body shamed (shame on those who did it) on a number of sites. So on a scale of 1 to 10 she'd land on 6 or thereabouts because I think she looked kind of hot in the Fast and Furious.

Casiox

I've never considered her a gorgeous girl, I know she's cute and all that, but that's not my type of girl whatsoever, I'd give her a 6/10.

rz3300

I wouldn't say Rhonda Rousey is all that pretty. As others have pointed out, she looks kind of masculine and has been body shamed (shame on those who did it) on a number of sites. So on a scale of 1 to 10 she'd land on 6 or thereabouts because I think she looked kind of hot in the Fast and Furious.
Yeah she is not really pretty in the traditional sense, but I can see why some people find her attractive. It is really not what I look for in a woman though, so I might even go a little bit lower than a 6 out of 10. It is all relative though too, and so take what you want from that, but I think the masculinity takes away pls she seems really egotistical, which you probably have to be in that industry.

John Snort

she seems really egotistical, which you probably have to be in that industry.
She no longer is all that egotistical ever since someone almost knocked her teeth out. I think the Rousey that will be coming back the UFC will be more humble than Rousey the former undefeated UFC champion. Or maybe she won't ever come back.