• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Sandra Bullock vs Jessica Alba

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

Sandra Bullock was just named People Magazine's World's Most Beautiful Woman, and here is the picture they took to prove it

According to the magazine: Bullock laughed when she found out she was this year's World's Most Beautiful Woman. "No, really. I just said, 'That's ridiculous,' " she tells PEOPLE

She has never showed up on HotnessRater's top 100 radar.

So is our top 100 list all wrong or is Sandra Bullock right and People Magazine is just being ridiculous?

To find out, we decided to put her up against someone from our top 100 list. We didn't think it would be fair to put her up against the super hot models that are in our top 10 (People magazine would never consider some of the lesser known models that appear in our top 100) so we went down the list until we found another well known, successful actress - Jessica Alba. Jessica's picture is from a recent Maxim photoshoot.

So which one of these actresses is hotter?

Continue reading...

watsadamen

What makes Sandra Bullock hot is her humor. Her movies, although they may me categorized as chick flicks, are fun to watch. For being physically hot though, that credit goes to Jessica Alba. In terms of movies, I am definitely more of a fan of Sandra but Jessica's smokin' hot bod just blows me away. Watch her in Into the Blue.

Last edited:

kaian

Hotness for me in this match is about being sexy physically not in demeanor. Having said that I think the point goes to Jessica Alba. I love the color of her skin and the look on her face. Sandra looks good too but I find her to be fitting another category

dyanmarie25

I agree. One of the reasons why Sandra Bullock is "hot" is because of her wit and humor. Well, she looks really good physically, but her personality makes her even appealing. However, in terms of real hotness, Jessica Alba has got the upper hand for this round. She has got it all.

lamanlupa

Jessica Alba all the way! She's always been hot. The first time I saw her was in Idle Hands. She was a very, very sexy girl in a white fairy dress. Those legs and that butt! Scorching! Also them eyes.

Greedo

Jessica Alba please! That scene in Sin City, the dancing... I think I'm still wiping drool from my face. Sandra Bullock kind of annoys me to be honest and I know I'm in the minority but was never a huge fan of her acting.

As for Jessica Alba, I'm just going to leave this here:

Chris_A

Jessica Alba please! That scene in Sin City, the dancing... I think I'm still wiping drool from my face. Sandra Bullock kind of annoys me to be honest and I know I'm in the minority but was never a huge fan of her acting.

As for Jessica Alba, I'm just going to leave this here:

Haha, that picture definitely say all that I would have said about this particular battle. Jessica Alba is way hotter then Sandra Bullock. Sandra might be a better actress, but hotness-wise, Jessica Alba will win this any day.

Jessica Alba is hotter for me! I loved her in the movie The Sleeping Dictionary. She has always been sexy and beautiful. On the other hand, Sandra is a vision of a classic woman. I don't really see her as sexy or beautiful physically but more of in her wit and humor.

pwarbi

I think Sandra Bullock as always been underrated when it comes to her looks. For me I think she's always been pretty, and as she's got older she's not lost that attractiveness.

I wouldn't say she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but she should definitely be in a list of the top 100.

Susan

Jessica is the hottest of the two when it comes to looks but being sexy is more then being physically attractive. Sandra is not only beautiful but she talented and has a witty personality. She is down to.earth and doesn't she herself as beautiful as she is so for me that makes her the more beautiful of the two.

ttirb

I love Sandra Bullocks personality and her roles in movies, I do think she is a very beautiful woman too. However Jessica Alba is smokin hot. She has the nicest body and it just gorgeous. So I'm going to have to go with Jessica Alba.

studentlibrary

Jessica Alba takes the trophy, she's young, sexy and a great business woman. She is one hell of an actress and I loved her lead role in Dark Angel. And her role in the Fantastic Four, that was really great, don't get me wrong I am also a fan of Sandra Bullock but Alba is just very hot.

tajnz

I'm female and whilst Jessica is obviously one hot woman, I think Sandra is gorgeous. A real head turner. The funny thing is that Sandra seems to get even better looking with age. She always looks incredible on the red carpet. My guy friends my age, all say they'd love a date with her ha ha!