• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Sara Jean Underwood

Greedo

I think I could post 52 billion pictures of Sara Jean Underwood to be honest. She seems like a woman you'd put together if you could use the babe-making machine from Weird Science. She just has it all... Beautiful.

I mean... Come on... Ridiculous...

More pictures here.

I'm not a big fan of Sara Jean Underwood. She reminds me a lot of Paris Hilton and I don't find her attractive either. I've never been a big fan of the figure. They are pretty in their own right, but at the end of the day I feel like they're just a bit too skinny for my tastes.

Susan

She does look a lot like Paris Hilton so that to me goes against her. Sure she is pretty and she has a lot of sex appeal but there are many other women who are much more beautiful.

pwarbi

I think if you was asked to draw a picture of a hot girl, Sarah Underwood would probably be pretty much what you'd be drawing.

There's no doubting that she's hot, maybe even a little too hot as I can't see any faults in her at all. Yes, you could say I'm a fan, does it show much?