• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Scarlett Johansson vs Amber Heard

kaian

I think Scarlett Johansson is hotter than Amber. I am not particularly into this photo of her though. There are more photos of Scarlett that I saw online that spells hot

GenevB

I would definitely go with Scarlett on this one, even though Amber seems to have an advantage if you only look at these 2 photos. Scarlett is and has been the definition of beauty over the last decade in mass-media and all over social media.

Scarlett Johansson wins my vote, she's smooth and has a good physic, though the picture here makes Amber Heard look more appealing with the pose.

Aw, another tough one... I would say Scarlett wins my vote for this one. I first saw her in Lost in Translation and was star struck by her beauty. She is the classic American beauty... With blond hair, curvy body and charming personality. She is still relevant right now, with movies like The Avengers and even more recently, The Ghost in the Shell. She has made many more movies, being relevant throughout the years.

What I love about her is that she has curves, not all women has that. She isn't just skinny. She can actually act and she's good at it. She wins this round for me, sorry Amber!

SirJoe

Scarlett wins this one for me. I know that it's unfair but I have this think for Scarlett. Amber is still a gorgeous women though but in my case though she had already lost before she got into the competition.