• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Selena Gomez Wearing a bikini

Mz.DTL

She definitely does not look like a Disney star. I like how she matured into a young grown woman. I hope these pictures wasn't misinterpreted.

joshposh

I thought she would be packing more heat then that. She is pretty, I'll give her that. But I like my women a bit more curvy then that. She needs a bigger back side and a tighter stomach to go with it. She still young. Who knows she might get a personal trainer and get those glutes in shape.

Chris_A

Selena is definitely a natural beauty. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with being natural at all, in my opinion.

Selena is gorgeous you have to give her that. And I know that some people don't think that she's in the best shape, but I think that she looks great. I mean you can't expect everyone to look like a Victoria Secret model.

kaian

She is lean and young here but looking at the other photos I think I had seen some bloated abdomen. I could not believe it for a moment where did that come from. I guess when she arched her back it pushed her abdomen forward giving the illusion of a bloated tummy. Hmmm careful with your angles you never know when the paparazzi will strike

GenevB

She is definitely not the hottest woman on earth, but looks decent for a girl. After all she looks very natural, I give her a 7/10 rating.

AceTy31

I think she's gorgeous. Her body is healthy. Not overly thin, like most women on the "hot" lists. She's not starving herself, but not overly indulging. I would give her a 10.

umizi

The first thing I noticed is how amazing her hair is. No matter if it's loose, tied up in a ponytail, or dripping wet, it still frames her face and falls around her shoulders nicely. I really like how Selena has a youthful image and energetic appearance without seeming too childish; it's really refreshing.
Plus, she looks absolutely gorgeous in a ponytail. I love how casual, yet polished, Selina looks with the pool as her background. It's natural and easy on the eyes.

Greedo

The first thing I noticed is how amazing her hair is. No matter if it's loose, tied up in a ponytail, or dripping wet, it still frames her face and falls around her shoulders nicely. I really like how Selena has a youthful image and energetic appearance without seeming too childish; it's really refreshing.
Plus, she looks absolutely gorgeous in a ponytail. I love how casual, yet polished, Selina looks with the pool as her background. It's natural and easy on the eyes.

You've nailed it. I also *cough* noticed her hair first... Okay, maybe second, but I did notice it, and it does look fantastic! And it definitely plays a part in the whole package.

Wow, honestly I had kind of discarded and blocked out Selena Gomez during the whole Justin Bieber thing, but she's worth having a much, much closer look now. She's ridiculously hot. Thanks for the eye opener!

pwarbi

Selena Gomez is pretty hot, I dont think there any person alive, man or woman, that could say that she isn't, and these pictures are just yet even more proof of that fact.

I think there's always a lot of talk about whats a perfect bikini body, and while I'm far from being an expert, Selena in these pictures is pretty close in my opinion.

dyanmarie25

I totally love Selena Gomez. She's got a very pretty face, and nice body. I also like her personality. As for me, she's the total package. How could Justin Bieber ever cheat on, and leave this girl?

Susan

She has such a pretty, young face and she has grown into a beautiful woman. She is also a great actress as well as very down to earth.