• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Short hair challenge

Pablo Diaz

Anne Hathaway. Hands down. Her big, exaggerated facial features make her really stand out; and that's not a bad thing. Altough I think she looks a lot better with long hair, she still looks surprisingly gorgeous with short hair (coming from a guy who mostly likes long-haired girls). I think she looks fantastic with any hairstyle. But that's just me.

sidney

I think the late Audrey Hepburn was able to pull off the short haired look.

For the one that wasn't able to pull it off, I nominate Miley Cyrus. It just doesn't suit her at all.

rainhero

I think Halle Berry always pulled the short hair look off fantastically well. Whether she had long or short hair she is always beautiful and has an award winning smile. I will also agree that Miley Cyrus didn't pull off the short hair very well. I love Miley and she is gorgeous, but the short hair just didn't suit her face very well.

GentB15

Anne Hathaway. Hands down. Her big, exaggerated facial features make her really stand out; and that's not a bad thing.
Unfortunately that's a negative for me ...

Long hair: Everything in moderation. Soft full lips, parted just so, small teeth.

Short Hair: Smile extended way to big, lips tightened, teeth enlarged way to much.

Kathyo82

Long hair: Everything in moderation. Soft full lips, parted just so, small teeth.

Short Hair: Smile extended way to big, lips tightened, teeth enlarged way to much.
Yes I've never really like Anne with short hair. She definitely looks best with long hair.

SirJoe

Those two images aren't equal the first one is a professional photo while the second one is done in a social event.

Short hair

Medium length

Long hair

It doesn't matter how she has her hair, she's hot.