• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Sophie Turner (Actress) vs Jennifer Lawrence

goodWY

As a Game of Thrones fan, I like Sophie. She is great as Sansa and is really very beautiful. But she is no match for Jennifer Lawrence. Jennifer is so cute and adorable and hot at the same time. She also has a great personality and for some reason I love her voice.

pwarbi

This is a very tough one to call for me, as I think both girls are stunning to be honest. Jennifer Lawrence just about wins it going off those pictures, but there have been times when Sophie Turner as looked more attractive so it really is a touch call where these two are concerned. Shame I can't pick both, because they both deserve a vote really...

mkhl

Sophie Turner is definitely more beautiful. You just can't go wrong with her eyes. Jennifer Lawrence on the other hand is the hotter one. Jennifer has this refreshing aura and a great personality that just makes her stand out from the crowd.

SirJoe

Sophie looks hotter then Jennifer. They both have this look as if they aren't completely there but I have this thing for red heads so Sophie wins this one in my books.

Susan

Jennifer no doubt. I think she is not only beautiful but she has a great personality too.

Jennifer is arguably one of the most beautiful human beings on Earth. I kind of disagree about her personality being great though; I always thought she was a bit cold.

John Snort

Sure Jennifer Lawrence is sort of hot but not as hot as the first time I saw her in The Hunger Games (the very first installment). She's changed somewhat since then and for that reason dropped somewhat on my hotness scale.

My vote goes to Sophie Turner. She's definitely the hotter of the two.

pwarbi

Jennifer Lawrence for me. Having said that though, I am slightly biased as I have always thought that she was beautiful and she's definitely my type of girl. Sophie Turner is attractive, don't get me wrong but for me there aren't many actresses alive that can compete with Jennifer Lawrence so on this occasion I think she as well and truly met her match.

LadyDai

I'm gonna have to go with Sophie Turner. While Jennifer Lawrence is cute and adorable and everything, she's not smoking hot, imo. Turner is not "smoking" in my opinion either, but hotter of the two options.

rz3300

I have always thought that Jennifer Lawrence just has that look that does not do it for me. Something about her just is off putting to me, and so mainly for that reason I will have to go with Sophie. She is very beautiful, and might win in her won right, but she also benefits from going against someone I have never found that attractive.

Both women look good even though I am not a huge fan of Jennifer Lawrence. But I prefer Sophie Turner's looks in the picture displayed.