• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Taylor Lautner

dyanmarie25

When I was in college, I was sort of obsessed with Taylor Lautner. His picture was the wallpaper on my phone, and I used to watch all his interviews and movies religiously. I have kind of gotten over him already, but I still think he is pretty hot.

Isabbbela

I used prefer Robert Pattison over Taylor Lautner. I liked him, but there was always something about him that sounded a little bit fake for me. I guess it's the way he spoke, his voice sounded odd. Looking back, I think it was because of puberty!
Either way, he is a decent actor and has everything going to become an action actor. I have not seen him around a lot lately though, and right now you got me wondering what he has been doing.

AceTy31

I agree that he is good-looking. He still feels a little jail-bait-y to me, though. I know he is legal and all, but he's still so young. Can he even drink yet? Still, Sharkboy grew up pretty.

Susan

He does look very young so I am not sure if I should even rate him. lol Makes me feel really old but he is a nice looking young fella.

missbishi

There's no denying that this guy is HOT but I too feel a little creepy for looking at him as I'm 39! Still, I suppose that there's nothing wrong in admiring what God has created, lol!

I do not understand the huge deal with Taylor Lautner. He is a good looking guy, I can't deny that, but he isn't anything I'd write home about. I wonder if my reasoning for not being very into him is due to his terrible acting in "Twilight." All I know is that the man has a body! His body is wonderful and I can really appreciate it, but his face isn't doing anything for me. He has such a baby face that it makes me feel creepy. I am with Missbishi on that one.

kaian

He is hot and I went drooling over his abs when I first saw him with shirt off on that vampire movie. That was it and I guess I had outgrown him now. I think a flat abs is not enough to sustain the hotness meter

juno

I think Taylor Lautner has grown into quite a hottie. When he was younger he was ok, but he makes a handsome mature young man. I think most men grow better looking with age. The younger years are awkward, even for teen idols.

Tong Hua

Have you guys seen his role in The Ridiculous 6? He was hilarious, very far from the serious Taylor Lautner he played in his previous movies. I love his role in Tracers and Abducted but Jacob Black is still my favorite among Taylor's character.

AceTy31

Have you guys seen his role in The Ridiculous 6? He was hilarious, very far from the serious Taylor Lautner he played in his previous movies. I love his role in Tracers and Abducted but Jacob Black is still my favorite among Taylor's character.
I haven't seen it yet, but it's in my list on Netflix. I love Adam Sandler movies. I also can't wait to see how Taylor Lautner is in it. I love watching "heartthrobs" in different roles. It's cool when they can cross genres. For example, Channing Tatum is funny, but not much of an action star. The Rock can cross nearly all genres from what I've seen.

sidney

Am I the only one in here who thinks that his face looks smushed? He looks ok, but not cute. R. Patz looks way hotter than him. Well at least he has a gorgeous body to make up for it, while R. Patz has a so-so body.

I was the same way when I was younger. I thought that Taylor was so hot, and I mean I'm honestly kind of over him now. I think during that Twilight phase that I had it was a big thing, either him or Edward. But I mean he's good looking, but I don't think that he's super attractive now.

obliviousme

He was very famous along with his vampire movie costars during twilight madness but i never once find him hot. His face is sure easy on the eyes but i don't know, he seems young, he has a lot of growing up to do.

I know him from Twilight and I definitely think he has a hot body but his face is not that attractive to me.
I have not seen him around for a long time either.

Lisa Davis

On a completely the basis of attraction, Lautner has always been hotter to me than Pattinson. He's still very hot, but for some reason, even as he ages, he has this baby face thing that looks a little too young for me. That does turn me off a little. He needs some facial hair or something so he doesn't look like he's a well-built 15 year old. Just my opinion though.

BlueInk

I'm agree wi
I used prefer Robert Pattison over Taylor Lautner. I liked him, but there was always something about him that sounded a little bit fake for me. I guess it's the way he spoke, his voice sounded odd. Looking back, I think it was because of puberty!
Either way, he is a decent actor and has everything going to become an action actor. I have not seen him around a lot lately though, and right now you got me wondering what he has been doing.
I agree with you, I preferred Robert Pattison during the Twilight years because I thought he was a better writer. But now I see that part of his poor acting was the source material. Taylor Lautner was much better in The Ridiculous 6. I think he's very handsome but I think he has a hard time shaking off the cute baby face of his and appear in serious films. I really liked that he didn't have to have his abs painted on unlike Robert Pattison. I'm kind of waiting for him to act in some more films but I don't think that will happen because his films have beed box office duds.