• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Taylor Lautner

Tong Hua

I think Taylor Lautner is one of the hottest guys in hollywood with a boy next door image. He seems so grounded and a nice guy. You will never hear him being arrested by the police because of drugs or reckless driving. He's a good actor too.

taylor-lautner-wenn21197537__oPt.jpg

taylor_lautner300.jpg

Taylor-Lautner-Body-Measurements.jpg

Susan

He is very cute. I admire that he has a good image and is not caught up in the drug scene like so many other young actors in Hollywood are!

Tong Hua

He is very cute. I admire that he has a good image and is not caught up in the drug scene like so many other young actors in Hollywood are!
I do hope that he will stay that way. There are few actors who haven't let fame get in their head. Most actors who got famous started acting out and get themselves into trouble. I hope his parents would watch over him. I know that he's not a minor anymore but he seemed pretty close with them as I heard that he still lives with his family.

Seeing as how most of the women who sat through the Twilight Films (God, they were cringeworthy) for this guy right here, there is little doubt that he's one of the hottest male stars Hollywood has produced in recent times. And like others said before me, the fact that he has not been swallowed by his fame and gone down the path of alcohol and drugs shows how mentally strong he is as a person, and that adds to his overall charm.

Although I don't find him the most attractive, I think his personality is great. As a person, he seems like a fantastic guy. I am not a huge fan of his acting skills. I agree that he made me cringe when watching the Twilight films- but then again, everyone in that movie made me cringe.

kaian

After that Vampire movie what is next? When I say next I mean something of similar magnitude as "Twilight". I guess the magic is gone now Taylor or I could be wrong.

He's just cute with a great body and that's it, basically I can't find this crazy appeal he has, I think it's mostly with young girls. I can't find what's special about him, I like him but don't think he's hot.

xTinx

I agree with the comment above. Yes he has the body. Taylor is also good-looking. I have nothing to complain about him except that I just could not find myself hooked. Maybe my personal standards lean elsewhere.