• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Taylor Swift vs Lily Aldridge

rz3300

Well it might be unfair, but I just cannot go with Taylor Swift for a couple of reasons that just have to do with my personal tastes, so I will go ahead and give the edge to Lily here. Of course they are both very attractive, but I think not knowing much about Lily is really working for her here, but that is probably just me. Taylor is really rich though, so if that matters I guess.....Anyways, thanks for sharing.

In my opinion, Lily Aldridge is hotter than Taylor. Taylor is cute and good looking but it has to be Lily winning this one because she has the looks and the curves which is lacking in Taylor Swift.

Casiox

Seems like Taylor couldn't win a single battle agains anybody, Lily Aldridge is more beautiful and sexier than her, indeed.

BlueInk

They are both beautiful but Lily Aldridge is just a little more charismatic. I think part of that has to do with the fact she's more mysterious. I know to much about Taylor Swift and all her exes. So I'm a bit biased against her, though she certainly has some pictures were she's stunning. Lily Aldridge seems like she's just naturally sexy.

clair02

This battle was lost for Tailor Swift before it even began. She's sweet and all, but she has nothing on Lily Aldridge. Lily has a certain sex appeal that Tailor will never have. Maybe it has something to do with their personalities, I don't know...

Susan

I am not a fan of Taylor. I have never liked her and I think she is snobbish. I would have to go with Lily on this one!

SirJoe

I don't think that there really is a competition. Taylor blows Lily right away, Lily is not in the same league as Taylor.

These aren't really the greatest pictures, but I think that Lily wins this one. I honestly don't like that Taylor Swift bleached her hair. It was already blonde. What she did with her hair was completely unnecessary, because it already looked really good, but I think that her new hair looks really bad on her... The color is too light for her, and I don't prefer the cut on her.

TheMeasuringStick

Is it just me, or do both girls look fairly mediocre in these pictures? Obviously they're both total babes, but these candid shots don't show off the best of their beauty