• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Taylor Swift vs Martha Hunt

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

American singer, Taylor Swift has been including her famous girlfriends in her upcoming Bad Blood video. She has been posting teasers to taunt her fans with hints about what they may see.

Her latest poster teaser is of her and Martha Hunt battling it out with swords.

/hotnessrater.com/picture-details/835016/martha-hunt' style='width:300px margin:0 auto' target='_blank' Title='Taylor Swift and Martha Hunt'>

If you had to battle a beauty, which beauty do you think would be hotter, Taylor or Martha?

Continue reading...

I would have to say that Taylor is the one who is hotter. I mean Martha is good looking, but she just doesn't compare to Taylor. There is also a ton of talent with Taylor that I think also makes her better. I think that the first picture of Taylor Swift doesn't do her much justice though. It was a pretty old picture.

icekat

Undoubtedly Taylor Swift! I don't like her music at all, but she just has that certain "something" that sets her apart, and dominates the room. The other girl is certainly good-looking, but there's really no comparison.

LilAnn

Taylor Swift has natural beauty. Early on, in her career, about 50 pounds of make up ago, you could tell she has beautiful features. So, she gets my vote.

pwarbi

Taylor swift for me aswell, sorry Martha!

There's a lot not to like about Taylor swift, and when it comes to her music I'd rather chop my ears off than listen to it to be honest, but in a strange way, that adds to her attraction.

I vote Taylor in this one. She has this girl next door vibe that makes her just liked by everyone. Though Martha is also pretty, Taylor has the talent and beauty. Taylor is also very down to earth which adds up to her charm.