• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Thalia vs Shakira

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

Latina superstars are Hot, Hot, Hot! We found two of the biggest stars to battle it out.

Shakira is a Columbian singer songwriter best remembered for knowing how to shake her lovely hips on stage. Influenced by many musical genres, Shakira performs all over the world. She is one of the most successful Columbian artists of all time, if not the most successful.

Thalia hails from Mexico City, Mexico. She is as known for her singing career as well as acting. At one time, she held the title 'Queen of the Telenovelas'. Thalia is viewed as one of the biggest Mexican Stars of the century.

Which Latina lady do you think is hotter, Shakira or Thalia?

Continue reading...

Chris_A

I cast my vote for Shakira. I just adore her. Also her hips are perfect. If you would allow a suggestion, though, you should pic a better picture of her, because this one does not really do her justice. :D

pwarbi

I'd have also gone for shakira in this one aswell, probably because I've never heard of Thalia!

I have to agree with @Chris_A aswell though, that picture isn't really one of her best, so if we're going to go off these two pictures, I might have to change my mind.

Mz.DTL

I love Shakira. She is just sexy even being a mom. Of course I wish I could look hot during pregnancy. She is also hot because she thrived to learn English and her songs are bilingual most of the time.

Well, growing up in a country where Thalia's telenovelas reigned supreme, I have to say Thalia is hotter of the two. I especially loved her in Marimar! She can act, sing and dance. Also, I have seen her recent pictures and she looks like she has aged nicely. She looks very beautiful and sexy!

dyanmarie25

Thalia captured my heart in the past because of her roles in various telenovelas. I was a huge fan of her back then. She is very pretty until now. But if you are going to ask me who is hotter between the two, I would vote for Shakira.

watsadamen

This is definitely one of the most if not the most difficult battle of all time. Thalia and Shakira can make 'em boys go crazy with just one move of their hips. These Latin American beauties have the body language that says hot all over. But if I had to choose one, I will pick Thalia. She is one of the few that you can appreciate everything about her. Her face is perfect and her body is perfection, too.