• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

The Walking Dead Fans!

Susan

Daryl for me. I have always found him to be really hot!! Jesus is not bad but for me he just doesn't stand up to Daryl! :)

I love Daryl! I think that he's very good looking, but I think that Jesus (paul) is super good looking. He's one of my new favorite men on the show so far!

obliviousme

I love Daryl. He seems very chill and trustworthy, those are the qualities that really made me love him. I don't him that attractive. He is okay in the looks department.

NormaD

Daryl? Really? I don't see it at all... Maybe I need to take a closer look next time he's on screen. Jesus is super sexy and he takes the cup.

kaian

Talk about the character on the show? then Daryl wins. When it comes to the physical attributes like in this case the face, then there is no doubt for me that I find Jesus more interesting especially with those eyes.

GrubbyRose

It is a close call, but I would have to go with Daryl. I think him being the guy form the Boondock Saints has a little something to do with it.

I can't see what people like so much about Daryl, for me he's just average, I've seen so many better looking actors out there, I'm not saying he looks bad or anything, he looks good indeed but nothing sensational. I'd choose Jesus out of those two. It's the same with Glen, so many people find him attractive and I can't see why.

clair02

I can't see what people like so much about Daryl, for me he's just average, I've seen so many better looking actors out there, I'm not saying he looks bad or anything, he looks good indeed but nothing sensational. I'd choose Jesus out of those two. It's the same with Glen, so many people find him attractive and I can't see why.
I'm with you on that one. Daryl isn't bad looking at all, but his looks are average and I don't think that they are enough to grant him a place on this particular thread. If I met a guy that looks like him at the mall, I probably wouldn't even turn my head. He isn't 'wow' material in my honest opinion.