• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Zac Efron

clair02

I could get lost in those eyes forever. He is just so dreamy. I don't think there is a girl or woman alive today who isn't a little bit in love with Zac. And I totally agree that he just seems to be getting more handsome the older he gets. He has the face of an angel and a body to die for (I know more than a few men who would kill for those abs) - and he's a great actor. How lucky can one person get?

sidney

Yeah, Michelle Rodriguez was actually quite lucky to have him as a bf before. But too bad, she chose Cara Delavigne over him.

clair02

I never actually believed that Zac Efron really did date Michelle Rodriguez. It just seemed like such a bizarre match to me. I guess it must have been true, but it wasn't meant to be. Zac should stick to dating in his own age group, I think. He should enjoy being young and not try to act older than he is.