• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Kendall Jenner

I usually really love the looks Kendall pulls off, but this photo doesn't do her justice. I normally find her incredibly attractive. I just don't like this look on her. Overall, I'd pick Kendall Jenner any day. She has a killer body and is just an all around gorgeous woman. She's the only woman I've seen to pull off the lip injections.

kaian

I think I like Kendall. I love her clean polished look on this photo. I had seen some of her ad campaigns and I must say she is also doing well. The only advantage the competition has on her photo are those fierce beautiful eyes.

zombie23

Kendall is just so cute. In terms of hotness I'd say about equal, but Kendall takes my vote for being cute.

dyanmarie25

I would have to go with Kendall Jenner for this battle. As for me, I believe Kendall is one of the prettiest faces in Hollywood, she is also very hot.

pwarbi

I also think that both are about equal when it comes to the hotness scale. Seeing as I had to choose, I went with Aishwarya this time, but a different photo on a different day and it could have been a different choice, as it is a close one to call.

Chris_A

Aishwarya Rai is stunningly beautiful even at her age. She wins this battle hands down in my book. No doubt about it.