• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Alessandra Ambrosio vs Lais Ribeiro

rz3300

Well I am going to go with Lais on this one, but it is close. I think that she has a better body, which was really the determining factor for me here. Something about Alessandra just is not doing it for me, plus there is something that is appealing about the name itself, Lais, so I just had to go with her on this one. Another close one, though, and thanks for sharing.

SirJoe

This is a tough one, they are very different from each other but both of them are really hot. I will say that Lais is hotter because she has a more shapelier body. Alessandra has a killer gaze though but that isn't enough.

Susan

Lais would be the hotter of the two but not by much. They about the same with it comes to their beauty. I just think that Lais may have a bit of an edge over alessandrea.

Casiox

Lais looks really good in that picture, I definitely will vouch for her this time even when Alessandra looks really nice too.

JimJim28

Ambrosio has a much more seductive and hot pose and look than her counterpart does which sets her apart for me. They are quite close but Ambrosio is just a little bit hotter.