• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

All Paid Surgical Procedure

If you were given an option of received an all paid surgical operation, what would you choose to change about your body?

I would not change anything though I would like to be taller, but I have not heard of a surgical procedure that can accomplish that.

AnnaLeisa

Well, I am planning on having weight loss surgery in a few months and my insurance is paying for it. However, if I could have another procedure that was totally paid for, it would be to have any excess skin that may remain once I have lost the weight removed. And I might also beg to have a breast lift because I have a fear that mine are going to totally disappear once the weight is gone.

I'd get a rhinoplasty and a breast reduction. My nose is way too long compared to the size of my head so I'd like to get it sorter. Also, I'm about to get my boobs done anyways due to my health. My back hurts like hell, even thought I'm young, so I came to the conclusion of getting them done smaller. It doesn't make any sense to suffer because of something for the rest of your life.

aquaticneko

I would be completely hesitant of undergoing the knife. Even if it was an all paid procedure. I'd just get something minor, like maybe a breast reduction if possible. Even that I may not get. I am not really for plastic surgery but if something I need to have done surgery-wise came up then sure.

I am not that much into plastic surgery to be honest.
However, I do have a couple of friends who would get plastic surgery if they would have the money to do it.
One of them actually just got their nose operated on in order to make it look prettier.
I would be too scared to get it done. I hate needles.....