• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Amber Le Bon vs Yasmin Le Bon

rz3300

I think I am going to have to go with Amber on this one. It is a close one, though, and I really do like that name Yasmin, but it was just not enough to sway the vote this time. I also had a hard time trying to figure out exactly she was wearing in that photo, and I guess that might have played into the decision a little bit. Another good one, though, and thanks for sharing.

SirJoe

Both are good looking women but I have to go with Yasmin, but she could have put on a smile it would have looked better. Amber is a fine looking lady but I think in this head to head Yasmin takes the lead.

Casiox

I agree with the guy above, they both look really good, but I will pick Amber this time, she hassomething that makes her sexier and hotter than her sister, I definitely would date that girl, indeed.

Vinaya

Amber Le Bon and Yasmin Le Bon who are they actually, I have never seen or heard about them. They are beautiful, they are hot. Both of these girls have same surname, are they related? Given a choice between these two hot girls, I will choose Amber.

Susan

Wow they are really mother and daughter? Did I read the correctly? They look so much a like and they are both beautiful. There is no way to choose one over the other. I am so impressed with the fact that they are mother/daughter modeling team!! WoW! Just WoW!