• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Anonymous

I'm fairly disappointed that this thread isn't filled with photos of physically attractive people modelling Guy Fawks masks and black hoodies in seductive poses! ;)

A

artyarson

Her tits are a decent size. Her hair looks pretty. She seems to be in a good shape. Well, I expect her to have a pretty face, too.

LOL, what about putting in some effort and fill the thread with those pictures you mention? Nice tie the girl has huh? :p
Ask and you shall receive, good sir! (For better or for worse, there are no exceptions to Rule 34!)

Wowza! She can hack my database any day! "Remember, remember the 5th of November baby!" :p

P.S. In all seriousness, the shy blond woman in your original post is quite striking! (Even though I prefer Stella Artois to Guinness!)

Last edited:

oportosanto

LOL, I am not impressed!! I could follow the same way, but I try to stick with contents coming from the main site. Is that picture from there? Good effort though. :)

Vinaya

Are there any rules of posting pictures? Are we allowed to post only those pictures that we own or have rights to use, or any random pictures picked from Google search? I will love to see pictures captured by the members.

Vinaya

Are there any rules of posting pictures? Are we allowed to post only those pictures that we own or have rights to use, or any random pictures picked from Google search? I will love to see pictures captured by the members.

sidney

I'm wondering which site is it that you guys get those pics with masks from? Seems like a whole site dedicated to V for Vendetta masks to cover up the faces of those chicks!

oportosanto

Actually those pictures were taken of the main site hotnessrater.com, not really sure where the source is. Self production? :)