• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ariel Winter - Modern Family

GentB15

So if you didn't know that little girl from Modern Family (The kinda geeky one) grew up to quite the young woman:

SAG Awards 2014

SAG Awards 2015

Then she said what very few guys think: 'My breasts are too big, I should get them reduced'

SAG 2016

So she's not spilling out of her dress like some of her more well known co-stars but it hasn't taken away from her hotness in any way.

Very well done I'd say.

Susan

She certainly has grown into a beautiful young lady. She has the perfect face and body. I know she is very self conscious about her breast size when she really shouldn't be. She is perfect just the way that she is!

GentB15

News filed under:
"Who the hell notices this stuff?" and "Who the hell cares?"

Apparently there were people body shaming her for not covering up her scars.

If there wasn't faux outrage over this I wouldn't have noticed a thing looking at this picture.

rainhero

First off I love Modern Family and I have always thought she was so pretty. All of the women on Modern Family are beautiful actually. But she always had that geeky yet snarky personality which made her stand out a lot. She's awesome, she shouldn't be self conscious at all.

Ariel Winter is incredibly pretty. She definitely should not be concerned about her body as it is very attractive. Also, if she decided to reduce her breast size in order to make herself feel better then I think that that's great and no one should criticize her for it.

Andy_Lothbrok

Modern Family is a fantastic show and Ariel Winter, I think, is the hottest out of all the actors, and partly the reason I watch the show. After her breast reduction, I don't think it has done anything detrimental to how she looks or comes across, she's still amazing!

The transformation is incredible. She turned from the small geek to a lovely lady. At least we do know Ariel Winter would never bother about implants since she has some natural assets. I think Hollywood should utilize her talents because she is a natural, coupled with the fact that her voice is our dearest 'Sophia the First'.

SirJoe

Very nice girl. She certainly has her attributes and it's good to see that she's not afraid to show them. She's perfectly balanced, nice hour glass figure.

kaian

Having a size that is not usual is not always something to be excited about. I have a friend who complained about her size and the back pains. I thought she was just being overly dramatic and would always wear clothes that are too tight or all covered up to give her lift and suppot. I did not know the inconvenience until she decided to have them reduced

Wow, it's very strange to see Ariel away from her Modern Family role. Had I not been informed that this was her, I would have never known! I know some guys that are really into girls with glasses, and now I know why. It's not about the glasses, but about what's behind the glasses.

sidney

She looks beautiful, I like the "innocent and approachable look" that she got going on. I do agree that her boobs are very large though, it won't hurt if she got those jugs reduced.