• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ashley Green from Twilight

rz3300

Well I have to make sure that I do not let myself factor in the fact that I hate everything about those Twilight movies and books, but sometimes it is hard not to do that. So that said, yes, she is very beautiful. I still am not a huge fan of the short hair, but she can pull it off a lot better than some other people can. I have not seen her in a lot of things, so I hope that she will be featured more as we go on.

sidney

She was gorgeous in Twilight, actually her whole family was in that movie. She can definitely pull of that "vampire look".

I thought that I was the only one who remembered who Ashley Greene was! It's unfortunate, really, that everyone only focuses on Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Laughtner, because Ashley Greene is so gorgeous! I wish that she was in more movies. Anyone know of any other movies that she's in that are good?

fcuco

She was the best part of that movie, that I was forced to watch but that's another story. Not only was she more beautiful than our lame protagonist but her character was also probably the only interesting one out of the bunch, her attitude was awesome. Boy was that movie bad.

BlueInk

I loved how she looked in the Twilight series but I don't recognize her in her normal clothes. I don't know what it is because she's certainly gorgeous. She was prettier than the actress who was playing the 'pretty' blonde vampire. She's was probably the best actress on that set and the mot interesting.

kaian

I think she looks more stunning with dark hair and edgy look which is practically her look on that Vampire series. Her face to me is more like of a fox: very feline and mysterious yet sexy.