• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Bridget Regan.

Known for her work in the fantasy TV series Legend of the Seeker and as Crime Drama White Collar, Bridget Regan is one of the most Beautiful women I've ever seen in my life.

upload_2016-1-31_11-8-25.jpeg

How can you say no to anything she asks?

SirJoe

She looks like the girl next door, only with a friendlier face and a smile. lol

Well her face does now lets hope she doesn't have the same personality.

thedeatheater1410

Her face is simply beautiful, and it all looks very natural and not just makeup. I haven't seen her in a movie yet but I feel she will simply blow me away just by her looks.

Her face is simply beautiful, and it all looks very natural and not just makeup. I haven't seen her in a movie yet but I feel she will simply blow me away just by her looks.
Well, that's mainly because she hasn't starred in a whole lot of movies, and where she did, it was mainly in minor roles. She has starred in a number of TV series, though, most notably as the lead actress in the Legend of the Seeker, and as the love interest of the main character in White Collar. She has also appeared in Agent Carter, Jane the Virgin and even in Sons of Anarchy and NCIS: Los Angeles.

sidney

She looks very pleasant and wholesome with little makeup. I like her looks. I don't watch much tv nowadays, so this is the first time I have heard of her.

Vinaya

So Bridget Regan is a TV actress. I don't recognize Bridget Regan because I have not watched her shows. However, when I checked her pictures online, I found her to be an attractive woman. She is beautiful indeed.

Vinaya

So Bridget Regan is a TV actress. I don't recognize Bridget Regan because I have not watched her shows. However, when I checked her pictures online, I found her to be an attractive woman. She is beautiful indeed.

Vinaya

She is the classic girl next door. She has a great smile, nice teeth, healthy hair and a sweet look out of her eyes. She looks quite approachable.