• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Bronte Blampied vs Sofia Richie

rz3300

Well this might be the most difficult one of the day, but I have to go with Sofia here. It is hard though, because that body of Bronte in that picture is pretty incredible. Overall, though, I like the look of Sofia, and her outfit is certainly helping her out there. Both brunettes, which always makes it hard for me, but there is a slight edge. This is a good one, and thanks for sharing.

SirJoe

Bronte is hotter then Sofia, or at least I think so. Both are still really young and still have some growing up to do but I'm sure that they both will turn into fine ladies.

Casiox

I do not really think I have to say who the hottest one is, but I will have to do it. Bronte got my 10/10 so far, she's cute, beautiful and her body looks really great.

Vinaya

I don't know Bronte Blampied or Sofia Richie. This is the first time I saw these beautiful and sexy women. After looking at their photos, I found Sofia hotter. She seems to fall into my category of sexy women.

mkhl

Bronte somehow looks hotter than Sofia. I'm not sure why but probably because of the bigger breasts.