• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Cara Delevingne

aescopri

She's absolutely gorgeous! She's a dyke, though, but that doesn't stop her from becoming a world-famous model and aspiring actor...that is starring in one of the rising stars in the movie industry—Paper Towns. She's also appeared in Taylor Swift's Bad Blood music video, making her a worldwide phenomenon.

Her eyebrows are really what defines her persona, a lot of people think that.

I think she's really pretty! Although I was surprised that she's a dyke. Wait, is she really? I mean she's such a beauty. There was this show wherein she just blew away the minds of the people there when she did a beatbox challenge. I read somewhere in an article that she used to be made fun of because of her eyebrows. Now, they're what defines her and they're considered a fashion image "must-have". :)

dyanmarie25

Oh, my goodness! It is Cara Delevingne! My favorite Victoria's Secret angel. I really find her very attractive and those perfect eyebrows are to die for! :) I adore this young woman so much and I am glad she is BFFs with Taylor Swift.

Greedo

She's definitely gorgeous, but I'm confused as to how her sexual preference would have anything to do with her being able to become a world-famous model and aspiring actor? :confused: I'm pretty sure that doesn't influence someone's talent or beauty.

tajnz

Hmmm I have to be honest, I don't understand the hype surrounding Cara. She seems like an intelligent, driven woman and I wish her well but if I could look like any Victoria Secret's model I'd choose Adriana Lima in a heart beat.