• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Carla Ossa in first place

joshposh

I though this picture showed her wholesome look. I like it when they look great at being normal and not dolled up all the damn time. I think she will age gracefully. Very beautiful. I don't see that much makeup. I hope she isn't using that much foundation either. But all in all, this women would look great holding my arm.

brunettes_women_carla_ossa_1280x800_wallpaper_Wallpaper_2560x1600_www.wallpaperswa.com.jpg

DanceFan

Very beautiful woman. What ethnicity is she? Her smile is enchanting in that first picture, and she has very soft eyes.

DanceFan

Thanks. I thought she was from somewhere in South America. There are way too many beautiful women in Colombia, Chile, Brazil, etc. They need to migrate their way up north.

Potatoman

Colombian women are absolute perfection. Joshposh is right about the close up picture of her face though. You really see her beauty in detail

aescopri

Wow—she is breathtakingly gorgeous! I love the ways her eyes pop. Her smile is also extremely enchanting—and, "contagious and persuading," if you will.

Hottt

This girl has the kind of look in her eyes that reeks of innocence. She brings out the image of unspoilt beauty really well. I like her very much.

Susan

She is very beautiful. Colombian women are always beautiful. She has very beautiful eyes that pop and an innocent look about her. It just adds to her beauty.

AceTy31

She is beautiful. She also has a magnetism. I'm not sure if it's her eyes or just something about her, but you just get drawn in.

Wow! She is absolutely gorgeous! One of the prime examples of a perfect brunette beauty! And she is Columbian!
The most striking feature though is surely her eyes. Those big, innocent eyes just draw you in and keep you glued to her face. I could look at that face all day and seriusly never get tired of it.

She is definitely very pretty. Not too much makeup and she just looks like a natural and normal person. Sometimes looking slightly better than normal is the most beautiful thing that we can witness.

thedeatheater1410

Looking really beautiful in that red dress. Also I like to see her wearing just an undie as a bottom. Her legs seem so sexy. And boy her smile simply adds to the charm and makes feel so mesmerized.

Vinaya

She is wearing a lovely swimsuits and it definitely suits on her wonderful body. What I love about her is her beautiful smile.

Jesus Viloria

She's just too "normal". And I mean it a good way. She doesn't even look famous. She looks like the kind of girl you see across the street and then she suddenly becomes your crush. She's a natural

She indeed is very beautiful. No wonder thought- Colombians are usually labelled really pretty and eye-capturing. Her body is on point too, not gonna lie.

A

artyarson

Well, I guess I have nothing left to say but he's a solid 8 or 9. I don't usually throw tens left and right. To be, they simply do not exist. However, the magic 10/10 number drives the girls crazy and makes them do their best to be among the best chicks out there.