• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Carrie Fisher vs Adrianne Curry

DanceFan

Young Carrie Fisher. She's the real Princess Leia. There's something about Adrienne Curry I can't stand. She's attractive and all with a nice body, but her personality kills some of the hotness.

pwarbi

I find that in a lot of celebrities these days, while there's no doubt that they're beautiful to look at, when you see or hear them being interviewed, the way they act can be a big turn off for a lot of people.

icekat

Carrie Fisher, hands down! Adrienne Curry looks hard and cold somehow, even arrogant. Carrie always looked like she was just having fun with that stupid outfit. LOL Anyway, Carrie Fisher is a classic beauty.

dyanmarie25

I agree with the other posters, Carrie Fisher wins this battle. Adrianne looks sort of a cold-hearted person in that picture.

sase3119

I'm in the minority here, going with Adrianne. That body is amazing and I'm always a sucker for cosplayers.