• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Celeb link fixes

You have to go to the settings app, and under safari there is a button to clear data. It fixed the problem but it closed all my tabs!!! Major disaster, that was my stack of unfinished tasks. Plus it cleared all cookies, so I have to find all my passwords to log in everywhere again. :(

Clearing my cache bolloxed up my logins, since it cleared cookies. It interrupted my 7 And 30 day quests. I'm pretty sure I was on every site every day, but I wasn't logged in on one of them, I think. If you could check ISP data, you could confirm that. I'd appreciate it.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
Clearing my cache bolloxed up my logins, since it cleared cookies. It interrupted my 7 And 30 day quests. I'm pretty sure I was on every site every day, but I wasn't logged in on one of them, I think. If you could check ISP data, you could confirm that. I'd appreciate it.
Yes, you likely weren't logged in

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
For game integrity it probably wouldn't be a good idea. Besides, I would have to look up your user id, figure out which day was missed, go through the server logs of when you were on and figure out your IP address, then look through the days missed logs to find that IP address.... then backdoor hack fix the data in tables.