• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Channing Tatum

omarsala

He is definitely nice to look at! I was a little thrown off by the odd facial hair he sported in Jupiter Ascending though. He also seems to have a great sense of humor!

dyanmarie25

Channing Tatum is one of the hottest guys in the world, if not the hottest one. :) He doesn't only look good, but he has got great personality too.

kaian

I miss seeing the young Channing. I was not aware that he was part of that teeny movie of Amanda Bynes. I thought he was just some new interesting young talent back then with a nice body little did I know that he will be Channing Tatum who is drool-worthy

sidney

Channing Tatum is quite a hottie, I would have to agree. He has lots of sex appeal too and is quite charming as well. He dances so well in Magic Mike too.

This man is one of the hottest creatures alive. He has the perfect 'protective man' physic and a smile to die for. You don't see his type everyday, no wonder he is a star.

A

artyarson

My friend likes him a lot. And I can get that. This guy is definitely familiar with the notion of "style". He is rather a handsome man than a cute boy. As far as his acting skills are concerned, they are pretty much decent. I love what he does. Good on him!

Rachael

He most definitely has swag!
Pictures alone don't make him, but seeing him speak and move in combination with his looks is what does it for me. I didn't think he was all that great before I saw him in movies.

obliviousme

He is oozing with sex appeal, this man is a total hottie! His face and his body are perfect and he is a complete man. Not to mention he's extremely good in acting and dancing, total package in a form of a greek god Mr Tatum!

So, I was just looking at the picture of Channing Tantum, trying to figure out how hot he is and my 14 year-old says to me"Oh, my god. He has alien ears!" lol
I guess that means he is not that hot.....

NormaD

He's super hot and he can dance. My kind of guy. Those muscles, that smile, the sense of humor - he's the total package. Yum!!!

Lisa Davis

This is gonna sound kinda crazy to most of you, but for some reason, I think Channing Tatum is hotter with his clothes on. I'm not saying that he has a bad body. Obviously he's hot as hell. I just think that with his clothes on, I am able to focus more on his better features, like his eyes, which make me find him more attractive perhaps. He definitely has mesmerizing eyes!

He is indeed hot, he looks like a real male. I don't only love the way he looks but I like how he acts too. I definitely love his body which is fit and ripped. He has this appeal going on that would melt anyone.