• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Charles Hunnam

LilAnn

Easily the sexiest man alive! I've seen him in a couple of movies, but he really stands out as Jax. My only complaint about this mortal god is he never speaks with his Australian accent.
Seriously, though, he was destined to be famous with his natural good looks. He actually reminds me a lot of Heath Ledger.
jax.jpg

kaian

I like to see him with his short hair on. It gives me a feeling that I am watching Lost when I see him with a long locks and a beard. Some people like it that way but for me if he keeps a more polished and sophisticated look he becomes even more interesting and sexy. Someone who looks good and smells good type

Susan

I, also, think that he looks much sexier with his short hair. I would love to hear him talk more with his accent. He has such a nice accent too so it's a shame his roles don't allow him to use it.

kaian

Yes I forgot to mention that the way a person talks including his or her accent adds to the sexiness. I wonder is this because we normally appreciate an accent that is different from ours? What we do not have or see and hear often makes it desirable? Anyway, I wish they would let him land a role that would let him be himself

Elisa

Heath Ledger was way more sexy than him, I loved how he was performing in The Patriot with Mel Gibson.

LilAnn

I like to see him with his short hair on. It gives me a feeling that I am watching Lost when I see him with a long locks and a beard. Some people like it that way but for me if he keeps a more polished and sophisticated look he becomes even more interesting and sexy. Someone who looks good and smells good type
I know exactly what you mean! When I look at a picture of someone I can't help but to assume they smell good, (Jax), or if they smell like bad BO (Bobby on Sons of anarchy). My favorite look for him was in the series finale of SOA. He had the more mature, slightly rugged good looks. And he didn't look like he thought the world of himself.

ttirb

I only watched Sons of Anarchy to look at him! He's so good looking. My dad used to make fun of me cause we'd watch it together and I'd be like "Jax is so hot". My fiancés been watching SOA on Netflix for weeks and I'm always peaking over at his phone to see some eye candy.

AceTy31

I agree that he reminds me a bit of Heath Ledger. Not much, but I do see it. I only saw Charlie Hunnam in Pacific Rim.

pwarbi

I'm a massive fan of the sons of anarchy, and while I'm male, so his looks don't do anything for me, I know he's popular with a lot of females and its easy to see why as he's definitely an handsome guy.

I also think the character he plays in the show helped a lot aswell, as the tattooed, biker badboy image seems to be popular with a lot of women, and as been for a number of years now.

dyanmarie25

I actually have a thing with men with long hair, and yes, Charles Hunnam looks very attractive and so hot. I believe he really should have played the role of Christian Grey in the movie, Fifty Shades of Grey. :p

I'm not familiar with Charles Hunnam, but the photo you posted makes me want to become familiar...He is a stud! I'm going to look into some of his films. Though, I'm going to have to disagree with him being Christian in Fifty Shades. I really loved Jamie's portrayal of Christian.

pwarbi

I don't know how true the rumours are, but he did get offered the part in 50 shades of grey but turned it down for some reason.

So the story goes anyway, might be worth looking in to that though.

misskrystal1982

I agree he would have been good as Christian Grey. I read he really wanted the part but had other priorities and he just didn't have the time. I didn't like 50 shades, due to the character choices made. But who knows, maybe its better he wasn't able to do the role.

rainhero

I had never heard of him before seeing this post, but after seeing his picture I'm thinking where have I been all this time? He's definitely hot. I actually like guys with long hair, and I like guys with short hair. Either is good, but what usually gets me is the facial hair. I don't really like guys having facial hair, but some can pull it off really nice. But this guy is really hot, makes me want to go watch some of the movies he's been in.

Elimination

I don't know how true the rumours are, but he did get offered the part in 50 shades of grey but turned it down for some reason.

So the story goes anyway, might be worth looking in to that though.
It's true, but I suppose he didn't want that stain on his resumé, and he dodged a bullet. I guess it's completely off-topic, but even if you like the whole 50 Shades stuff, you can't like the move, can you? It's just awful.

Anyway, he's pretty good-looking. I'm a straight guy, but I can admit he's a pretty good representative for beauty in our gender.

pwarbi

We'll if it is true like you say, then your right, and he did manage to swerve that bullet, as even though I haven't seen the movie (obviously) it's not something I'd have thought would have done his reputation much good!

sidney

I haven't heard of him before, but he does look hot and manly. It would have been nice if you included a whole body shot so that we can check out his body.

pwarbi

I haven't heard of him before, but he does look hot and manly. It would have been nice if you included a whole body shot so that we can check out his body.
Considering he hasn't really been in all that much, he has already picked up quite a following.

I know this site is primarily about looks, but he's also a pretty decent actor aswell. Not that the females on the forum are going to be too concerned about that of course, haha!

sidney

@pwarbi, I just found out that he is a model for Calvin Klein, and I'm not surprised given his nice physique. His gf Morgana McNelis doesn't seem to be pretty though, hehe.

aquaticneko

I actually have a thing with men with long hair, and yes, Charles Hunnam looks very attractive and so hot. I believe he really should have played the role of Christian Grey in the movie, Fifty Shades of Grey. :p
I totally know what you mean. Id take him with long hair anyday! I loved him in Sons of Anarchy as well as Pacific Rim. He did that cop movie too that I really loved. I think he's a pretty good actor. I sometimes wonder what how he would have done in Fifty Shades of Grey! Like you said, I think he should have done it too. However, he mentioned in an interview that the movie wasn't for him.