• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Charlize Theron vs Jennifer Garner

Destiny

Wow! They're tied as of right now! It's hard to pick between those two women because they're both incredibly beautiful. Seriously, I'd kill to look like either one them!

Although Jennifer Garner is indeed a beautiful woman, her more approachable girl-next-door natural beauty pales in comparison to Charlize Theron--whom I moreover consider to the better actress as well. Charlize wins this contest in my view, hands down.

Charlize Theron is hotter than Jennifer Garner any day and in this battle. Jennifer is more like a 'good lady' figure who will motivate other moms to stay good.

kaian

That was easy for me. Charlize Theron is definitely hotter than Jennifer Gardner. She looks younger and that body is simply gorgeous. Jennifer on the other hand needs to shine there is something missing on that photo.

SirJoe

Charlize Theron, I think that she is hotter. Jennifer Garner is also hot but Charlize has this sensual look about her, some what like Marylin Monroe had.

Charlize Theron's beauty is just timeless...

This is an older picture of her but see her more recent pictures? I cannot even tell the difference. It's as if she hasn't aged at all. And although Jennifer Garner has that classic beauty, she just cannot compete with Charlize's sultriness. No wonder Ben Affleck was checking her out even when Jennifer was there in the venue.

I just watched Charlize in Snow White and the Huntsman movie... She was breathtaking. Lol. I wouldn't mind her being my stepmother since she's that hot. Haha!