• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Christina Aguilera vs Miley Cyrus

Susan

I am going to go with Christina on this one. She is a classy lady who presents herself with confidence and she is not trashy like Miley makes herself be.

This is a tough one for me as I love both of them. I'd have to say...Christina takes this round. Look at her, she's defying her age at this point. Miley is a very lovely woman and I adored her as Hannah Montana. But Christina just eludes confidence and excitement. She's the epitome of a girl who has got it all but is still working for her passion. She can stand without any man and be the positive woman she has always been.

dyanmarie25

I am both a fan of these talented women, but I think I would be going with Christina Aguilera for this battle. She may not have the height of a model, but she's truly beautiful inside and out.

SirJoe

This one is easy Christina Aguilera all the way. She's hot Miley doesn't look so bad but boy is she loud. I don't doubt if you went out with her you wouldn't get a little annoyed with her.

kaian

I like Christina Aguilera but it was nice to see the old Miley back. And because of that I would have to say, Miley won this battle in my own opinion. She looks lovely and sweet and wholesome on her photo.

Vinaya

Both of these women are not my favorite, however, if I have to choose one between Christina Aguilera and Miley Cyrus, I will have to go with Christina Aguilera. Miley is too childish even though she has gone nude on her music video

Jesus Viloria

When I saw this battle, I thought it was going to be an easy choice. I'd choose the classic Christina Aguilera over the new Miley Cyrus. But then they showed and old picture of Miley, from when she was Hannah Montana. I have to go with Miley, she just looks too sweet and now I'm missing the old Miley:(