• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Christina Hendricks

Greedo

I think Christina Hendricks is absolutely beyond gorgeous. She was great in Firefly, and then really knocked it out of the park with Mad Men. I could stare at her all day.

Many more sexy pictures here.

Christina Hendricks is unquestionably my top celebrity crush! My dream woman! A perfect ten in every way! She is an absolutely gorgeous woman from head-to-toe with a seemingly improbable Jessica Rabbit combination of unreal bomb-shell curves and flowing red hair, has a great personalty and a sharp mind as demonstrated by her interviews and her Funny or Die sketch about equal pay, and is a truly talented actress as is evident from Mad Men and films like God's Pocket! Simply put, what aspect of this woman would a gentleman not like?

Greedo

Oh boy @dapper_dan, you knocked it right out of the park with those pictures, ESPECIALLY that 5th picture with the red background... Right click, Save As for sure. Christina Hendricks has those curves in all of the right places. Soooo hot.

Danke @Greedo! Although, to be fair, it's not too difficult to dig up a few photos where Christina Hendricks looks absolutely gorgeous, accentuates her amble curves, and downright oozes sensuality and sexuality! Finding pictures of her in which that isn't the case would be a far greater challenge! ;)

Wowza! Christina Hendricks is one of my favorite actresses and yes, she is beyond gorgeous. That corset photo you've posted of her made my jaw drop. The woman has class, but still remains incredibly sexy. She is a curvy goddess that I just can't seem to get enough of.

jellybean89

Christina Hendricks is absolutely stunning! She has a body to die for, with killer curves and beautiful creamy skin. As a female, I'm absolutely jealous of her. On top of the amazing body, she has that gorgeous head of hair. That bright red color is so distinct and really makes her stand out when compared to other women in Hollywood. Her face is so flawless, she can pretty much rock any haircut: long braid, short bob, and a pixie cut. Christina Hendricks can rock them.

SirJoe

Killer redhead, and I like her body. She's got curves but she most certainly is not fat. It's hard to believe that she already is 40 years old. She certainly doesn't look like she is.

Andy_Lothbrok

Wow! She is gorgeous! I never realised who she was before these photos, but I think I'll be keeping a close eye on whatever she appears in from now on! I love a red head with a great body!

thedeatheater1410

Never saw her before today. She is drop dead gorgeous, but also seems to have an out of the world rack. Those assets will make my jaw drop if I ever see her anywhere. Also I love women with long and beautiful hair a lot and looking at the second picture I can see her hair is extremely long. So perfect!

As for me, I love redheads! So Christina Hendricks? Definitely a thumbs up for me. She looks beyond gorgeous with her porcelain skin and red hair. I think her hair actually complements her skin tone. Then that body, it's super sexy! I think that's just the body that most men wants for women. She has curves and looks super flawless.

sidney

She didn't strike me as an actress that's already over 40, I thought she looked quite young, around late 20's to 30's. She looks quite young for her age and pretty indeed. She has a nice body and quite voluptous too.

hafiz93

Yes, I'm also a fan of her. She's pretty, has great body, and also my god, those racks. It's so huge but it doesn't look out of place at all because of her body curvature. Some women has humongous breast but it just looks out of place because of their skinny body, like they're gonna pop out of the body.