• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Claire Danes vs Diane Kruger

watsadamen

I don't consider both of them hot in any way since they are both too skinny for my taste. But if I were to choose between the two, I would opt for Diane Kruger. She is beautiful in a way that she looks so feminine and delicate. She has this aura that seems so angelic even. Claire Danes has no effect to me at all. She looks boring in every way.

kaian

I love those eyes of Claire Danes. I think these eyes are very first thing that caught my attention when she was just starting. They look innocent and mysterious which makes her interestingly sexy.

dyanmarie25

Battle of the blondes, eh? Both Claire Danes and Diane Kruger are such talented actresses, and there's no doubt, the two of them are gorgeous. However, I would have to go with Diane Kruger for this round. I have seen her in the movies Troy and Wicker Park, and she was really hot in those films.