• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Clive Owen

icekat

What do you guys think about Clive Owen? He took my breath away in movies like, King Arthur and Derailed (with Jennifer Aniston)!

Susan

I think he is very handsome and very hot!! He got this kind look about him. His eyes smile!! Very sexy, indeed!! <3

anniepa

I think he is very handsome and very hot!! He got this kind look about him. His eyes smile!! Very sexy, indeed!! <3
I have to agree with you, he has that kind of quiet sex appeal if that makes any sense at all.

icekat

Elisa I think he's in his 40's. I wouldn't care if his eyes were purple! LOL He does have such a kind, sweet look about him. He's also a great actor!
anniepa, "quiet sex appeal" makes a lot of sense to me. In fact, I think that's a very good description. ;)

Hottt

Did it for me in the movie derailed! Quiet sex appeal that is def a winner with the ladies! He has wisdom eyes, if you know what I mean?

pwarbi

Being a guy myself, I can see why the females would be attracted to him, as he's certainly handsome, but I think there's probably other stars that are better looking than him.

juno

I think he is an older sexy actor. Love the green eyes and love the accent. I think his appeal comes with the role he is playing as well.

Vinaya

I don't find Clive Owe very handsome, even though he is one of my favorite actors. Some of my favorite movies features Clive Owen, for example Kind Arthur, Beyond Borders etc. There is definitely some sexiness in his voice. I am a fan of his British accent laden voice.

kaian

I agree I would have to hear him talk or watch him on screen to appreciate that understated appeal that he got. I know just a few actors like him, I wish there is a thread here about Ed Westwick.

sidney

I agree that Clive Owen is not the most handsome actor out there, but he is ruggedly handsome and emits a very manly vibe. I first saw him in Sin City and I thought he looked ok.

I think he is very attractive. Of course, there are more hotter actors out there but he definitely has something special about him.
His smile is so sexy, too.