• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Colton Haynes

I do have to say that he is one of the best looking actors out there right now. I mean he is also an amazing actors which is also why he is so amazing. From Teen Wolf to Arrow, there isn't anything that he can't do. And also that jaw line is amazing. So, there isn't anything to hate about him.

LilAnn

He's definately got the "classic" good looks. You don't see that nearly as much as you used to. People have been leaning more towards the "Johnny Depp" good looks. He actually reminds me a lot of Orson Wells

missbishi

Hot. No question about it. I agree with you LilAnn in that you rarely see those type of looks these days. I love watching the old fims, where all the men were clean shaven and smart. Not like todays scruffy rebels. This guy makes a refreshing change.

Hot. No question about it. I agree with you LilAnn in that you rarely see those type of looks these days. I love watching the old fims, where all the men were clean shaven and smart. Not like todays scruffy rebels. This guy makes a refreshing change.
Oh yeah, that is so true. There are not many actors out there that have good looks like him. I mean and the fact that he's such a great actor also, which is great.

LilAnn

Haha you know what? Thinking about it now, I think the same thing. I mean that wouldn't be a bad thing though ;)
I mean overall he is basically perfect. haha.
I'm not sure, but if there isn't a rule there should be one, that says if someone has that face they should have to have the body to back it up. The fact is, if the camera zoomed out and you found out he looks like George Castanza from the neck down, you're going to feel cheated and ripped off.

I'm not sure, but if there isn't a rule there should be one, that says if someone has that face they should have to have the body to back it up. The fact is, if the camera zoomed out and you found out he looks like George Castanza from the neck down, you're going to feel cheated and ripped off.
Haha I do have to agree with you there. I mean I doubt that he looks that bad. I haven't been looking up shirtless pics or anything but just from what I have seen.

Susan

He is not bad looking and I can see how some ladies see him.as being hot. He is just not my type though.

AceTy31

I swear Arrow is stealing all the good-looking guys. While I agree he's good-looking, I wouldn't say hot. Stephen Amell is hot. The dude who plays Diggle: (fanning self). I thought David Ramsey was gorgeous on Dexter and he just got better. But, yeah, that Speedy kid is cute, too.

tajnz

I wouldn't say no to a date with Colton. He's got that boy next door look and a smoking hot body. I also agree about his jaw, woah!

dyanmarie25

He is definitely good-looking. No doubt about that. But I guess I am just not that into this type of guy. I think he is too pretty for a man. And yeah, he looks like the human version of Ken doll.

misskrystal1982

He is definitely good looking! I am more of a Stephen Amell girl myself. But with all the studs on Arrow, I can see how the show has become so popular.

rainhero

I would have to agree with tajnz, I would say not. He isn't bad looking he is just not the type I would be interested in dating. He seems like he would be a really nice friend type though.

kaian

He is a model material. That jaw, that nose, that cupid bow upper lip, those eyes and brows, and that chin. Well chiseled face I must say. I think he looks like Vanilla Ice on this photo. :rolleyes:

sidney

He is my type of guy, so I would have to say that he is hot indeed. I'm usually into the pretty boy type of guys.