• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Courtney Love vs Kylie Minogue

kaian

What happened to Courtney Love's arms on her photo? maybe it was the lighting or the angle of the camera that gave them some bumps or bulges. She looks younger on her photo but I must say Kylie is the one who does not seem to age. I saw her photos when she was just starting on her singing career and I must say she looks better now. Kylie is my winner

Lisa Davis

Kylie is my winner, too, but for far more reasons. First, her sense of style is so feminine and beautiful. Second, she is an Aussie and I love Australia! I have even considering emigrating there because everything about their culture is purely awesome. As for Courtney, she's an OK actress, but musically, she is mediocre at best. Honestly, if she never married Kurt Cobain, I sincerely doubt anyone would really know who she is at all.

I believe Kylie is better. Courtney has a prettier face, but she looks nasty and used up to me. Kylie is refined, clean, and is someone you could take home to your parents.

sidney

I think Kylie looks more classy looking than Courtney Love. Courtney is also pretty, but she has that drug-addict looking vibe. So my vote goes to Kylie.

SirJoe

I don't think that you should just look at their music, both artist are well known. Kylie is way hotter than Courtney but I like Courtney's music more then that of Kylie's.

rz3300

I remember seeing Courtney Love on the list of ugliest celebrities, so I am not sure if too many people will be picking her. I would also have to go with Kylie on this one, but it is almost a matter of default. I would think that this is pretty easy one for most people.