• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Denzel Washington

I have seen so many movies with Denzel Washington and I find him very attractive.
He has something charming about him and I would melt away if he were to stand in front of me and show me his big smile. I mean he might not be the most "hot guy" but he definitely has something hot about him. Don't you think?

Attachments

Everyone thinks the same way you do. He is good looking but I am not taken by him like other girls describe they would 'melt' if they met him. He is a great actor and a very respectable individual; that is worth all the admiration.

kaian

When I think about Denzel I think about Will Smith. I think there is something about their total personality not just the looks that draws me in. I am not even talking about how good they are on screen.

GrubbyRose

He has a dignity to him that I cant quite put my finger on. Even before I knew much about him, the first few times I saw him in a movie, he just stood out in the room.

pwarbi

Being a male, Denzel Washington obviously isn't my type but I can see why so many females are attracted to him. As he's got older as well I think he's gone from handsome to more distinguished and a lot of females like the older man because of that. What also helps is that even in interviews he gives he comes across as being quiet but without being shy and his personality will be also what a lot of people find attractive, because even as one of the most famous people in the world, he doesn't come across as big headed or anything like that.

gracer

I agree with @GrubbyRose. Denzel Washington has this sort of dignified stance that makes him really hot. There's also an air of formality and a gentle man in him whenever I see him on screen. I really like guys who are formal and gentle manly so he definitely enters my list of one of the hottest men who lives. :)

sidney

Yeah, he looks "respectable" indeed. Like a man who is not likely to fool around. I can't recall watching any of his more recent films, but I did like the film "Fallen", which was released last 1997.

Denzel looks very average to me. I know why many people might find him attractive, it's not because he is beautiful or anything, there is something about his looks that people feel attached to, I think it's all related to his acting, people like how he acts then they sure are going to like him for what he is,

clair02

Being a male, Denzel Washington obviously isn't my type but I can see why so many females are attracted to him. As he's got older as well I think he's gone from handsome to more distinguished and a lot of females like the older man because of that. What also helps is that even in interviews he gives he comes across as being quiet but without being shy and his personality will be also what a lot of people find attractive, because even as one of the most famous people in the world, he doesn't come across as big headed or anything like that.
You are totally right. Every interview that I have seen of Denzel shows him to be a really calm, down-to-earth kind of person. I guess that is his real character, because in the movie business you couldn't possibly fake it for that long without someone catching on. I just love how cool he always is and I totally love all his movies.

pwarbi

You are totally right. Every interview that I have seen of Denzel shows him to be a really calm, down-to-earth kind of person. I guess that is his real character, because in the movie business you couldn't possibly fake it for that long without someone catching on. I just love how cool he always is and I totally love all his movies.
I think that some people just have that calm and relaxed aura about them, and Denzel Washington is one of them people. They do say that females like the strong, silent types and while he might never have been the best looking actor around I think his personality and the way that he conducts himself is why a lot of people are attracted to him and so I guess it just goes to show that looks aren't everything, even in the movie industry.

clair02

I think that some people just have that calm and relaxed aura about them, and Denzel Washington is one of them people. They do say that females like the strong, silent types and while he might never have been the best looking actor around I think his personality and the way that he conducts himself is why a lot of people are attracted to him and so I guess it just goes to show that looks aren't everything, even in the movie industry.
I agree with you. Denzel is certainly the 'total package' as far as I'm concerned. And on top of everything else, he's got that sex-appeal that most other actors his age lack. As far as his looks go, he might not be the best looking guy in Hollywood, but he's certainly very good looking in his own right and he has the body to boot.