• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Do You Still Watch Kiddie Shows?

lamanlupa

I am guilty of this, I still watch Hi5, the Australian kiddie show, starring their pseudo-pop group Hi5. It's not because of the show itself but mainly because of the girl members of the group specifically the 2011 (I think) batch of the show. I really find Lauren Brant and Fely Irvine beautiful especially the former. She looks like a very pretty fairy. Fely is equally beautiful with her tan skin and asian-hawaiian features. I watch the show for these two. Anybody else who watch kiddie shows still?

Hottt

No need feeling guilty about watching kiddie shows. I do too and you might be surprised to know a lot of other people do. It feels nice going back to the days when I was a child with fewer things to worry about. I watch the chipmunks and ducktales as well.

Susan

I still watch them on occasions just to see what is new. I watch YTV on Saturday mornings.
There are a lot of great kids shows out there. I will never get tired of Looney Tunes. I watch
those on youtube all the time.

Greedo

Uh yeah! I'll watch old episodes of Batman: The Animated Series or Justice League Unlimited. Especially with Netflix now, a ton of old shows are on there at the click of a button! In terms of newer shows, I've been watching Star Wars: Rebels and it's actually pretty decent. I watched the whole run of Clone Wars too.

Hottt

Oh yes, Looney tunes! I like the show absolutely and can go on with it endlessly. There is a whole lot of kiddie shows I loved to watch. Tazmania, Donald duck and many other old time favorites.

Claire O

I definitely do! I really love Adventure Time, but I like My Little Pony too. No one else I know likes MLP, so my friends mock me for liking it, and I'm a girl. It must be rough being a male fan of the show. It's so sexist when guys get called out for watching it! Anyone should be allowed to watch colorful ponies learning about friendship.

dyanmarie25

I absolutely love watching kiddie shows, and I don't think we should feel guilty about it since they are a lot of fun. :) I always feel kind of happy whenever I see a kiddie show, specially those musical ones.

Bonyi

Yes I do when I have time. Tom and Jerry is still catchy, humorous and entertaining. Pocahontas is another children series I like.

thash1979

Yes, all the time! I even watch them when its not the weekend. I have two little ones, so during the day the tv is usually on the cartoon channel. I would much rather watch cartoons than half the crap that is on tv now days. Too much negativity. Watching the cartoons are still wholesome and innocent!

rainhero

I definitely do. I mostly watch kiddie shows, and animated shows because I'm a odd like that, lol. I watch Arthur, Caiiou, Looney Tunes, and a lot of other ones. I just like the fact that they are more clean and less gross than most cartoons these days.

Kathyo82

I have two boys so I am always watching kid shows. Scooby Doo is their current favorite. The new episodes of this show are good, but I prefer the classics from when I was a kid.

Watching kiddie shows is one of my guilty pleasures, haha! It's a huge throwback and I love to watch all the shows that I used to do - such as Spongebob and Powerpuff Girls. I'm also a huge admirer of Disney films and I regularly re-watch them just because.

sidney

Yes I watch the shows that I grew up with on Youtube. When I have time, I watch Bioman, Maskman, Masked Rider Black, Shaider, etc. It's nice to refresh my memory of the episodes that have been totally erased from my memory.

Of course I watch kiddie shows but more cartoons. I love all the disney classics (Mickey, Donald, Pluto) I also love Cartoon Network classics like Courage the cowardly dog. So yeah, mostly classics because most shows today I consider them to be trash.

clair02

I have a five year old at home so watching cartoons is mandatory for all of us. That is not to say that I don't enjoy watching cartoons with her, because I most certainly do. At least I have an excuse just in case anyone walks in on me, I can just tell them that my daughter was watching...Lol! But seriously, I'll bet a lot more people still watch kiddie shows than are willing to admit.

I absolutely still watch things meant for kiddies. When I was still in high school, I would watch "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" for fun, because it used to be on Netflix. I had a little ritual; after school, I would go to a friend's house and watch "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." We would do this every single day. I had the narration completely memorized at one point, but I haven't watched it in quite awhile. To me, it was very amusing and hilarious. I would die of laughter every time that I watched it. :D