• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Doutzen Kroes

Elisa

In my opinion Doutzen Kroes is a very beautiful women, and to my surprise a lot of people say that I am very similar to her with my apperance. :D

Attachments

lludawg

You must look very hot if you look like her! I think the features I like the best about her are her full lips and captivating eyes. Not to mention her gorgeous hair! I'm not sure she would be my type of lady but she is definitely beautiful and I would give her a personal rating of 8/10.

By the way, her modelling photos where she is on the beach look really amazing!

Elisa

You must look very hot if you look like her! I think the features I like the best about her are her full lips and captivating eyes. Not to mention her gorgeous hair! I'm not sure she would be my type of lady but she is definitely beautiful and I would give her a personal rating of 8/10.

By the way, her modelling photos where she is on the beach look really amazing!
Haha, not exactly like her, but I do have the same full lips as her (not by any plastic surgery), and very similar light blue eyes. :D

PLP Rob

She has a little bit of a Denise Richards vibe, but even better-looking, and a better body. LOOK at that body!

If you look similar to this woman, by God you need to get into modeling. This woman is gorgeous. I would feel like a super star if someone ever compared me to her in any way, shape, or form.

Elimination

If you look similar to this woman, by God you need to get into modeling. This woman is gorgeous. I would feel like a super star if someone ever compared me to her in any way, shape, or form.
Doutzen Kroes is gorgeous indeed, but if you'll allow me to be so bold, if that avatar picture of yours is actually you, then you have nothing to be envious of.

Susan

She is gorgeous. She has beautiful hair and nice full lips. I love how tonedo her body is. Check out those abs. They are amazing.

Her body is toned and her eyes can keep you locked into place. Not to mention those full peachy lips. This woman's got everything going for her. Except maybe the jaw. They're a bit too broad for my tastes.o_O