• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Elizabeth Hurley

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
Elizabeth Hurley Woodside End of Summer party to benefit the Elton John AIDS Foundation September 4, 2014

DanceFan

If I consider age and other factors my personal rating of Elizabeth Hurley would be a 7. Shes above average for sure, but she's not quite at the top like she once was. Extra points go though for the sexy British accent.

pwarbi

Considering her age, you can't really say that Elizabeth Hurley doesn't look anything other than stunning but I'm not sure she's going to grow old gracefully. I've got a feeling she'll be an actress that goes down the plastic surgery route, if she hasn't already of course.

dyanmarie25

She still looks amazingly gorgeous in spite of the fact that she's a bit old already. I would say that she's aging gracefully.

pwarbi

She is at the moment, but what I meant was in the future I can see her trying to cling on to her looks and her youth, I don't think we'll see her with wrinkles and grey hair anytime soon anyway!

kaian

She is one of the reasons why getting old would be an inspiration. I like the fact that she maintains that sexy fit body. Those legs are stunning and her abdomen in this photo does not say much about her age. I would love to have that abs when I reach her age.

joshposh

Hanging on to your youth is a bitch. Twelve years ago she looked great in the movie Bedazzled. She played the Devil and Brando Fraser was also in the movie. I haven't seen her in other projects recently. So I think Hollywood has passed her by.