• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ellen Hoog vs Kassidy Cook

Susan

Ellen is prettier but I like the look on Kassidy face. She looks fun and like she has a great personality along with good looks.

I think Kassidy has nicer curves and life compared to Ellen. Ellen looks a bit too skinny to be hotter than Kassidy and so Kassidy wins my vote.

SirJoe

Ellen looks more feminine then Kassidy does so she has my vote. I wouldn't be surprised that if they were standing side by side they would look physically similar but who ever took the picture knew how to show Ellen's feminine side better.

chris88

Ellen to me is hotter, Kassidy has more of the girl next door fresh faced look. Not a bad thing but if we're talking sheer hotness, Ellen wins it for me.

rz3300

They both are very attractive, but Kassidy has a better body to me. She has great curves and I think that it really puts her over the top on this one. It is difficult though, because Ellen has a very nice face too. This is one that is a lot harder than some of the others, but Kassidy wins.