• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Emilia Clarke

dyanmarie25

Emilia Clarke has now been my favorite actress ever since she started playing the role of Daenerys Targaryen in the television show, "Game of Thrones." I actually think she has the most beautiful face in show business, and I really like her smile.

TheRedCap

Oh Dany is something else. Not only is she a total smoke-show but she's an amazing actress to boot! I also find her accent to be very enticing. Can't wait for the next seasons of Game of Thrones.

Emilia Clarke is pretty great! Over and beyond her fine classical beauty, she's very well suited to playing Daenerys Targaryen on HBO's Game of Thrones--perfectly cast even! I cannot lie, I was somewhat disappointed when she stated that she would no longer perform nude and/or sex scenes for that series--but on the other hand there were no further upcoming scenes of that nature for that character left in George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire books anyway! Hopefully she'll be able to expand her career beyond Game of Thrones and continue on past its conclusion in a few scant years.