• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Emily Blunt vs Anne Hathaway

rz3300

I tend to go in phases when it comes to my attraction to Anna Hathaway, but I must say that she looks very good in this photo. Emily looks very nice too, and a little more elegant, but I happen to like more down to earth style and appearance, so I will just stick with Anne on this one. I also know she is a very good actress, so I think you have to respect that. This is a good one, and thanks for sharing.

In my opinion, the both get 50/50. They are both attractive and talented and seem to have very good looks. Anne may be a little more appealing than Emily but I would not vote one over the other.

Nicci

I'd have to go with Emily, hands down. Anne is a little bit too 'wholesome' looking for me to call her hot, Emily on the other hand, she radiates hotness, in my opinion. I like watching her on-screen. Emily looks so gorgeous to me, whereas Anne is just cute.

LadyGoldfish

Anne Hathaway. She's gorgeous, she is very talented in many areas, and the baby she had with her husband is adorable. She is easily the winner for me.

BlueInk

If we are just comparing pictures from the red carpet, I would have to go with Emily Blunt by like one percent. She's just classically beautiful. But when it comes to the big screen her acting makes her less attractive and I don't know if it's the parts she places or how they dress her. I think Anne Hathaway its he better actress. But I'm kind of ruined since on some level I still remember her frizzy hair from when I was a kid. So I still see her as pretty and cute instead of beautiful.

goodWY

Anna Hathaway is one of those beauties that sometimes you like and sometime you don't. She looks super gorgeous sometime and dull the next time, at least for me. On the other hand, I have always found Emily to be hot and attractive. She has a gorgeous body.

mkhl

Anne Hathaway's smile just makes her so hot. Lot's of people seem to dislike her but I just find her attractive.

Humphrey247

I'd go with Emily Blunt. I found Anne Hathaway really sexy in 'The Dark Knight Rises' and her smile's really appealing. However, Emily Blunt is just closer to my idea of perfection.

SirJoe

I don't know why but I have always been drawn to Anne Hathaway. It's obvious that she has my vote, even though Emily is a fantastic looking women.

Susan

Anne Hatheway looks amazing and is such a beautiful, talented actress. Emily is nice looking but she is not match for Anne.