• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Emily Blunt

mtayp01

Those arms are looking great! I loved her in Edge of Tomorrow, I really can't stop looking at her toned arms during that scene where she's doing some exercises.

Emily Blunt is seriously hot. One of my favorite roles of hers are in Looper and Sicario, and she just rocks those two roles! Her and Del Toro had one of the best on-screen performances of 2015 if you ask me.

Vinaya

I have not watched Emily Blunt in too many films. However, she is one of the British actress that I find very hot. Not just her body but even her voice and accent. I wish someone shares more pictures

She is definitely a bit buff in this picture. She has a very nice definition and has a great balance between fit and attractive. She's very pretty!

I have not watched Emily Blunt in too many films. However, she is one of the British actress that I find very hot. Not just her body but even her voice and accent. I wish someone shares more pictures
You should really check out some of her films, she's a great actor. At one point I didn't even realize she was British. She's incredibly good at faking an American accent.

These aren't some very flattering pictures, but I think it really shows a lot of her versatility as an actress. Nobody else does it as well onscreen as her if you ask me.

xTinx

It hasn't been long since Hollywood started paying attention to Emily Blunt. At first glance, she's not what you'd call extremely beautiful. The words "striking beauty" don't really suit her. However, once you see her act and take on roles, she'd transform before your eyes and she'll suddenly become more beautiful than all other Hollywood beauties.

chris88

Emily Blunt to me is such a classic beauty. She always looks so elegant and put together, even in paparazzi shots I've seen of her I think she looks so classy.

I think her husband John Krasinski is a very lucky man! They seem so happy together too.