• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Emily Ratajkowski.

Pablo Diaz

At first I thought her face and lips were a little bit weird, but man, has she really grown on me..

I found her lips to be sexy as hell. I also love her hair and, well, her body and breasts are truly amazing. Also, she isn't afraid of nudity at all which is a big plus for me.

What do you guys think about her? Personally, I think she's in my top 10 on actresses. I'll leave you guys some images of her.

I don't think her breasts are really amazing, but I agree with your other points. She pulls off a pretty sweet body and has some really nice lips. I'm not going to be one to micromanage or anything so I don't really have a bone to pick with any of her atoms.

sidney

She looks hot in my opinion, I don't think her face or lips look weird. She actually looks quite sexy to me. Very pretty with a nice body to boot.

Susan

I think she is very pretty and has a great body but her head looks awfully big compared to her small body.

SirJoe

Ooooo is she hot or what. Wow, I see a bright future for this young girl, she could put on a little weight but that will come with time.

GenevB

She seems to be the girl of the moment, she is said to have the most beautiful natural breast in the industry. If you asked me I'd agree with Vinaya, she could gain about 3-4 pounds of muscle, especially on the lower side of her body, it would help balance the overall look. All these being said she is undoubtedly one of the hottest women in the industry right now because of her overall apparition which is very sensual and pleasing for the eye.

obliviousme

I find her really pretty and looks like a girl next door type. I saw her movie with Zac Efron and she is cute and hot at the same time.

iRoxas

Ooo, I think she's pretty, but there's a lot of celebrities that are pretty so it's hard to choose which one o.o. I think she has a great body though, and her hair is fabulous.

Goodman

Shе's bеst knоwn аs thе sеxy mоdеl frоm thе Blurrеd Linеs vidео аnd lаst mоnth еmily hаd hеr dаnсing shоеs оn оnсе аgаin.