• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Emma Stone

Jdg3536

I know she's not the traditional definition of sexy, but she's been in my top 5 hottest celebrities all the way when Superbad debuted. She's only grown more attractive to me over the years. Part of it is definitely her personality. She's sassy, quirky, and always makes me laugh. On the other hand though, I think she's dropdead gorgeous! Any thoughts on her, folks?

hades_leae

Emma Stone looks too much like a baby, and I have seen her body, it's ferocious. I don't like how skinny she is, and she plays in so many kiddish movies. She is not mature enough physically for me to really say that she is sexy. She can be beautiful, but naturally, I would not want to wake up next to her. Her voice is also really annoying, I can't stand it when she talks. I used to think is was sexy when I first saw her in Superbad, but then the more I watched her, I got tired of hearing her voice.

She did good in Spiderman, her beauty was point on with the 4 pounds of make up she was wearing. Naturally though, she looks like a slutty teenager, especially in that picture. Her face is not women enough. I'm sure she is sweet though.

Vinaya

Over the years she has grown into a sexy lady,however, in my eyes she always appears a little girl. She has a good body, she has a beautiful face, but she will always remain a child artist for me. I have watched some of her movies, but the movies she is in are not in my genre of favorite movies.

obliviousme

Love her! She's no doubt very beautiful and sexy. I love her films as well, she can truly act and can portray various types of characters.

sidney

She's pretty in the general sense to me, but not enough to be called "stunning" in my opinion. However, she and Andrew Garfield looked good together when they were a couple.

djole87

I always liked beauties that are out of standard and I think she is with all her 'imperfections'. I find her very beautiful really. I liked her with red hair and freckles and everything. She is very small in general I believe but nevertheless she is hot, I can say this just by looking on the screen not live. I also like Keira Knightly and she also has that kind of skinny body and nice smile with small face. She is really nice, I like the smiles on these girls.

BlueInk

I think she's a great actress and I enjoy watching her on the big screen, minus Aloha. But I can't say I think she's gorgeous. She certainly is pretty but in a cute way. I think her eyes and personality are stunning but she's not on my list of most beautiful woman in the world.

Casiox

I really like the way she acts, she's also really hot. I love her hair and her legs, she really looks stunning to my eyes.

xTinx

This woman is just gorgeous inside-out! In addition to being a great actress (she was wonderful in The Help, I hear), she's also really down-to-earth and dresses up well. She may look like some girl-next-door, what makes her really hot is her sense of humor. You can also tell that she's not a push-over and when the occasion calls for it, she'll be feisty and not be afraid to speak her mind.

chris88

I have to agree with what a couple of others said, to me she has the too youthful look (almost childlike) to be someone I would call sexy or hot. She's pretty, for sure. But I don't feel like sexy is the right word to describe her, for me personally.

I think she's a great actress though, I've really enjoyed a lot of her films.

I like everything about her. She is hot in her own way and does not need her body hanging out of her clothes to be defined as sexy.

Emma is amazing. She's always stunning and has great humor. I really liked her in the Easy A movie. Super talented girl, I must say.

Fuzyon

You know, her body is not the hottest but her beauty makes up for it. Her personality is really hot though, a chick like her would seduce me in less than a minute. Her quirkiness and genuine sense of comedy is contagious. I love her!