• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Emma Watson

Elisa

I would rate her 9/10, she's very pretty, and her face is just so bright and amazing.
A good fact is that Emma doesn't put a lot of makeup on her face. :D
Here are some photos of her.

GenevB

She is very beautiful naturally, I remember her being my first crush when I was like 13, well I'll give her a 9/10.

MrAmazingMan1

I never really saw the beauty everyone always mentioned in Emma Watson. I mean she isn't the curvy type, and her face is okay with a lot of makeup and editing. It just doesn't really click for me so this will have to be a 8/10.

I love Emma Watson. I grew up watching her in Harry Potter and saw how she blossomed from a girl to a woman. Now, she is settled to lead in Beauty and the Beast and I cannot be more excited. She is a 10/10 for me because she is more than just a pretty face, she has brains and charm too.

Elisa

She is very beautiful naturally, I remember her being my first crush when I was like 13, well I'll give her a 9/10.
Exactly, she looks just amazing with or without makeup, and that's a big quality. She is a natural beauty. :D

Elisa

I love Emma Watson. I grew up watching her in Harry Potter and saw how she blossomed from a girl to a woman. Now, she is settled to lead in Beauty and the Beast and I cannot be more excited. She is a 10/10 for me because she is more than just a pretty face, she has brains and charm too.
Haha, I have watched her starring in Harry Potter too. I loved how she acted there. Exactly, it was amazing to watch her change from a girl to a woman.
Yes, she's a very intelligent woman and very charming too!

I absolutely adore her! She started in Harry Potter as an adorable young lady, and now, she's a very pretty young woman. She has a very sophisticated and classy face, like the ones you see in those aristocrat movies. I'm so excited to watch "Beauty and the Beast" knowing that she's going to be playing as Belle! I really do think she will fit the role quite well.

ttirb

She's definitely a beautiful girl. I love seeing her grown up cause she's around my age and I think she was pretty as a young girl but even more beautiful now.

juno

I think she is very pretty. She has a natural and very fresh look. Although she is very young, she is no longer a teen, yet has a very youthful look to her. I think that is why the light makeup especially works on her. I think she is a lovely girl, however more of 8/10 in my book because I don't think she is all that sexy, just more pretty.

Susan

Emma is a natural.beauty. She doesn't need make up to look beautiful. We watched her growing into the beautiful young lady that she is today. She is a great actress who is really gonna my.to go places in the industry.

Hottt

Emma is a natural beauty. I love that she manages to keep the fresh look without going to pains to hide anything. Has an innocent beauty around her that makes her charming to most.

Greedo

Little Hermione has definitely grown up into a beautiful woman! It's really weird watching the first few Harry Potter movies because she was so young, lol.

Now... Well, I'm just going to leave this here...

dyanmarie25

Emma Watson is definitely the perfect combination of beauty and brains. She has got it all. I adore her very much and I have always looked up to her. :) If you are going to ask me, she's a perfect 10.

Tehonenonly

Emma Watson will forever be one of my celebrity crushes. I find everything about her to be beautiful. 10/10 without a question. As everyone else has already mentioned, it's a different kind of beauty than what the media often markets. It's natural; as natural can be. And she definitely has a great head on her shoulders to go along with her beauty.