• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Friends - Jennifer Aniston & Courteney Cox

Greedo

Jennifer Aniston or...

Courteney Cox?

I'd have to go with Jennifer Aniston, hands down. I mean, Courteney Cox is a beautiful woman but Jennifer is just absolutely gorgeous.

Last edited:

Susan

I would have to.say Jennifer Aniston. She is a very beautiful woman and even as she ages she just keeps looking better. Courtney Cox is pretty too but she just ain't Jennifer Aniston.

Hottt

Jennifer Aniston anytime! I love her humor and beauty combined. In the photo above she looks so sexy with that smile of hers. Like that girl alot.

lamanlupa

I would go with Courtney Cox though, I loved her big eyes. I know she's kind of older, but age does not mean she's any less hot.

Jennifer Aniston hands down! You know, I also pick her against Angelina Jolie. She just has a classic beauty and you will never get tired of her face. She also has maintained her body throughout all these years. And her hair is the envy of girls in her era!

Greedo

Jennifer Aniston hands down! You know, I also pick her against Angelina Jolie. She just has a classic beauty and you will never get tired of her face. She also has maintained her body throughout all these years. And her hair is the envy of girls in her era!
Yes, I agree with all of your points. Plus she's actually really funny! I mean, yeah on Friends as Rachel, but she was also amazing in Office Space and Horrible Bosses (and smoking hot in that too!).

juno

Jennifer Aniston has made it big in so many ways. Her marriage to Brad Pitt made her part of a power couple. She created the infamous Rachel haircut and was really considered the most popular among the Friends cast. She is beautiful and she was fresh, young and flawless when she started on Friends. I think Aniston has the all round beauty compared to Courtney Cox, who is more of a dark beauty. You have to take into consideration that Cox is some years older than Aniston as well. You can really see the change in them over the 10 years of Friends episodes, but you see a big difference in Courtney Cox due to her being older.

Tehonenonly

Jennifer Aniston without a question. She's been in my celebrity crush list for a very long time. She has aged beautifully and find myself just as attracted to her now as I was back when I first became familiar with her through Friends. Courtney Cox is definitely beautiful as well, but not to the same degree in my opinion. It's weird to think how much Friends actually influences my opinions on each of them haha. I largely see their personalities as they were within the show more-so than other things.

AceTy31

Yes, I agree with all of your points. Plus she's actually really funny! I mean, yeah on Friends as Rachel, but she was also amazing in Office Space and Horrible Bosses (and smoking hot in that too!).

I never saw Office Space, but I agree with Horrible Bosses. I only really saw her on Friends and thought she handled sarcasm well. When I saw Horrible Bosses, I was completely blown away by her. Just the way she took to that role with humor and power...it made me see her in a different light.

kaian

Why do I get this weird feeling that Courtney is slowly morphing into a Janice Dickenson? I did not mean to offend or make that sound bad maybe their angular faces made me say that hahaha. I like to go for the obvious choice this time which is Jen but Courtney's face has a lot of character in it

watsadamen

I love them both and I really enjoyed watching their hit TV show FRIENDS. In terms of hotness though, I like Jennifer Aniston better than Courteney Cox. This is very uncommon for me because I usually choose brunettes over blondes. In terms of face value, I do not find Jennifer beautiful but she has this appeal that makes you drawn to her. The way she carries herself really makes her very attractive, sexy and hot.

pwarbi

But of a tricky one for me this as I have to admit I've always been more if a Courteney fan, especially in the friends days, but as they have both got a little older, I'm more inclined to say that Jennifer is now the better looking and I definitely think she's aged better than what Courteney as.